Ultra realistic paintings on the wall

realisticwalldrawings_09 Passing by these amazing 3D paintings will make you almost believe that there are real people standing by the wall. The paintings are made in such a way that you would probably try to touch the girl that’s leaning on the wall or maybe the old lady that’s resting, because they seem so realistic. The most surprising thing is that the artist is only using his bare hands and painting to make such tremendous art happen.

realisticwalldrawings_11 realisticwalldrawings_08 realisticwalldrawings_07 realisticwalldrawings_06 realisticwalldrawings_05 realisticwalldrawings_02 realisticwalldrawings_01You will never think that these human bodies and faces aren’t real, amazing realistic and shocking sculptures.

Comments

1. ttian4@hotmail.com'Mia says

the only drawing that seems real to me is the first one. The rest is also great but it doesn’t look exactly real.

2. joshbreavl@yahoo.com' says

Just wanted to let you know I stumbled onto this today and will be returning for more info, keep it coming!

3. Doli.smith80@gmail.com'Doli says

Wow the painting is very natural. I love it. I usually visit Brent Bailer’s gallery.

4. jamesnevshoes@msn.com' says

I agree, I am living in Canada, and I looove your show and would love to see what you could do for us !!!I think it would be FABULOUS!

5. mwmejillano@yahoo.com'wacky says

wow!! amazing! magkano at san mbibili ang mga painting na yan?? san ang gallery nyan?

6. darrell_borden@yahoo.com'Hermitbiker says

…. paintings on the wall…. amazing…. lifelike for sure, I missed seeing who the artist(s) was/were…. very talented !! :)

7. thesavoylife@yahoo.com'Savoy Brown says

hello???? any body makeing the picture,wat mr.nobody, well any ways clothes fake, skin and blushes and eyes and so on, extremly real, good job to mister artist i wished i knews name good job

8. dexum175@yahoo.com'jackdaniel's says

I seriously need an artist name !! .. I must see this in real life, must be amazing

9. Fattore@hotmail.com' says

Hi that were many outstanding information. Despite im from france and my english isnt that good i was able to translate everything, so i enjoy your english expressive style, because its so well structured and easy to interpret. Rock on like that!

10. Holthouse@gmail.com' says

Exceptionally involved!
    Hence… looking up this subject with another forums & blogs, I never go after what I was in need of. Yours hang on purely original. Much much more ideas and much even more originality… Simply keep familiarize us together with remarkably worthwhile details, so readers same like me might return to you. I will absolutely do this.

11. douglas@higden.net'Douglas Lloyd Higden says

Painting realistically from photos is no big whoop, as my work attests, higden.net. But David Jon Kassen draws and paints from life. Amazing. He’s modest and generous. He travels the world teaching workshops sharing his gifts. The painting of the young man is a self portrait.

12. goolamsaber@rocketmail.com'sly styles says

what a sick dude his art is outa this world makes me feel so mediocre and inspired at the same time, i would take that chick home would be of the wall

13. sheltonsiegel@gmail.com'Shelton123 says

This is nothing, google Richard Estes. Now THAT’S realistic. This is alright but there are many more artists that can paint more “realistically”

14. big.uhaw@yahoo.com'j says

it’s actually on canvas. he also painted the wall thing. not on a real wall. his name is david jon kassan

15. richardsons107@gmail.com'blingking says

The most surprising thing is that the artist is only using his bare hands and painting to make such tremendous art happen Would be nice to give credit to the artist as well the artwork is truly touching and realistic You would need a large format view camera I expect to get that and still there is something in the atmosphere of these paintings The most surprising thing is that the artist is only using his bare hands and painting to make such tremendous art happen. Would be nice to give credit to the artist as well. the artwork is truly touching and realistic. You would need a large format view camera I expect to get that and still there is something in the atmosphere of these paintings. Great work and I already save your blog for further research. But David Jon Kassen draws and paints from life. He travels the world teaching workshops sharing his gifts. The painting of the young man is a self portrait. he also painted the wall thing. Great work and I already save your blog for further research But David Jon Kassen draws and paints from life He travels the world teaching workshops sharing his gifts The painting of the young man is a self portrait he also painted the wall thing

16. chi4babes12@yahoo.com'rita says

this art work is so awesome, unimaginable how someone will draw a thing like that. i love to have one drawn for myself.

17. ch.reeves@hotmail.com'rxvxn says

It’d be easier to believe if these photos were taken before the people were completely painted.

18. sridhar.kanikella@gmail.com'sri says

It is really surprising for a small town amateur artist like me. But look at the combinations of color mixing. I feel like give a boost to my art skills again. Amazing…..no words

19. RichieMitchell17@msn.com'oaker says

man you are saying may as well take a photograph..

this person just pretty much created a whole nother human being..

that God never even made..

20. brandon.green15@yahoo.com'OhSoAnomalous says

Is the last image a photo taken of the artist painting or a painting of an artist painting?