The dog that hasn’t missed a single riot for years

There have been lots of riots and protests from both anarchists and workers in Athens, Greece specially the past few years. One interesting thing is that there is one dog that is spotted at these riots from 2008 till today

dog-with-rioters

December 12. 2008

riot-dog-2008-2 December 17. 2008

dog-riotDecember 18. 2008

riot-dog-2008 December 22. 2008

It is the same dog on every picture and it is funny how it takes part in riots over several years. It is not sure but it has been guessed that the owner is one of the demontrators.

dog-riot-2 January 9. 2009

dog-police March 4. 2009

dog-at-riot May 9. 2009

dog-at-clashes December 6. 2009

dog-at-riotsFebruary 24. 2010

dog5marchMarch 5. 2010

11marchdog dog11march March 11. 2010

unknowndatedogDate unknown

athensriotdog

dogriot21april

21. April

UPDATE , LATEST PHOTOS

athensriotdogathensriotdog2

5. May

Other dogs that likes to be in the spotlight are the dogs that are competing for the title “World’s ugliest dog”.

Comments

1. Monk says

Kudos to that city┬┤s residents. They know how to treat an animal, and this example is what many of us, human beings, need.

2. HKAladdin says

Thanks so much for sharing all these thoughtful photos. I love dogs, and I love the world to be peaceful too.

3. Jenny says

I live in Athens Greece and got to see him recently! He is taken care of by the people around him and the city itself. He was taking a nice snooze in the heart of downtown Athens where he usually is!

4. Liam McGuire says

This dog is real, such a hero, i want to own this dog, it should teach my dogs how to stand up for what they believe in. I love you dog.

5. Kenny says

This is a Fake! I am totally against Liam McQuire’s message, the dog cant stand up for what it believes in! see if ever meet you Liam!!

6. Caltsmy says

This dog looks healthy and brave. I’m impressed by the Greece people of taking so much care of the stray dogs. Salute to them all! In my city, many ppl don’t care about animals – even the pets at home are complained by neighbours!

7. says

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided brilliant clear concept

8. Araxie says

I kind of feel bad for the dog(s): just doing what a good dog does, being loyal to its owner. Then again, in all of the photos the dog seems to be enjoying itself, so who am I to judge? Just don’t get teargassed, poochie.