“Stuff No One Told Me” fun illustrations

There are several things in life that you already know and have learned but you seem to forget it because no one tells and reminds you of them. Illustrator Alex from Barcelona has introduced these type of statements by making cute and funny illustrations.

You will probably agree with a lot of them. Speaking of illustrations, another artist has used them to try to express how “the perfect world” could be.

your-stuff work-slowly most-interesting-people haouse-and-car free-lance disney-movies

An illustration is a displayed visualization form presented as a drawing, painting, photograph  or other work of art  that is created to elucidate or dictate sensual information (such as a story, poem or newspaper article) by providing a visual representation graphically.

be-yourself being-successful

1. southside225@gmail.com'Entw1ne says

Incredible and all *completely* true. Great work, found this from a friend who sent me the Disney-Movies picture. Keep it up.

2. johnnydeluca@hotmail.com'nthensome says

Great post.
    I usually don’t add comments, but I really liked many of these ideals I found out myself as well.
    Great job.

3. thewaxjar@gmail.com'Anita says

Great Job! All the illustrations made sense and were motivational without you trying hard!

Keep it up! =)

4. dfjkhk@hjkr.com'Layah2010 says

The one with the homeless guy w/ his dog & the last one about being successful touched my heart =)

5. bjccsc@bellsouth.net'mom says

I liked the last one with the person sleeping on a chair with a book and a drink – you know who that reminds me of. It’s a good thought, though and I should remember that.

6. tonydodd@gmail.com'Tony says

“Work as slowly as you can but pretend it’s impossible to work any faster.”

This comment, and people that subscribe to this way of thinking, make me want to vomit…These are the same people who wonder why they don’t achieve the level of success of those that actually possess a decent work ethic.

Smoke another bowl, hippie.

7. marcdotturner@gmail.com'Murkredi says

@ Tony

One day, you’ll realise how very very silly it is to talk about “work ethics” and “levels of success” in the same sentence. The two are unrelated. These illustrations are based on some genuine life experiences. You could do a lot worse than pay heed to them, otherwise you’re destined to be a bitter old man. ^_^