So, you’ve just written a new blog post. You’ve read it over, read it over again, spell-checked it, inserted images, inserted YouTube videos, attached naughty, inappropriate tags and uploaded it for all to see. It’s a magnificent piece of blogging, armed with the power to inform, entertain and possibly even arouse your readers. But wait… how exactly do you get people to read it?
Look no further than this handy new infographic from DivvyHQ, which also doubles up as a printable checklist. Entitled “12 Things To Do After You’ve Written A New Blog Post,” it takes you through a dozen reliable techniques of boosting up your blog’s view count and attracting valuable readers to your site. Twitter is covered, as are bookmarking sites and RSS feeds, along with a handful of other useful schemes and methods.
The infographic’s creator advises a specific printing style for using it as a checklist, which is explained underneath the infographic.
- Open the PDF version of the infographic here.
- Save it to your computer/hard drive.
- Open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat or any PDF Reader application.
- Hit Print.
- In the PDF print setting dialog box, look for “Tile Scale” or “Print Scale” and set the percentage to 54%. Your print preview should now be showing that the infographic will print on three 8.5 x 11 sheets. If not, adjust the scale percentage until it fits.
- Hit Print.
- Tape the pages together.
- Check your to-dos.
- Hang it on your wall.
- If you need help managing your blog or social media activities, you may want to try our 30-day free trial.