We are pretty sure that you have heard of the name Louis C.K. Before. He is one of the best comedians at present, and on numerous occasions he was even compared to Woody Allen (whose new movie he will actually be starring in). His name can easily be placed alongside that of George Carlin, another illustrious comedian who wasn’t afraid to discuss uncomfortable, yet real issues. Louis C.K has no problem to talk about things like environmentalism, education, consumption, addiction, and even masturbation (this is actually his favorite topic).
As far as biographical information is concerned, he was born on September 12, 1967 in Washington, he won an Emmy Award in 2012 and launched a national comedy tour. Although he didn’t know professional success right from the start, he became more appreciated by the public after his string of comedy specials, Live at Beacon Theater and Louie were released. Nevertheless, it is the awesome stand-up comedies that have captured the hearts of fans forever. Let’s take a look at some of Louis C.K.’s most memorable quotes:
Best Quotes by Louis C.K.:
1. When I was younger, I lied all the time, because once you understand the power of lying, it’s really like magic because you transform reality for people.
3. You’ll be fine. You’re 25. Feeling [unsure] and lost is part of your path. Don’t avoid it. See what those feelings are showing you and use it. Take a breath. You’ll be okay. Even if you don’t feel okay all the time.
4. I don’t stop eating when I’m full. The meal isn’t over when I’m full. It’s over when I hate myself.
5. I finally have the body I want. It’s easy, actually, you just have to want a really shitty body.
6. I don’t think women are better than men, I think men are a lot worse than women
7. I killed my Facebook page years ago because time clicking around is just dead time. Your brain isn’t resting and it isn’t doing. I think people have to get their heads around this thing. All this unmitigated input is hurting folks.
8. As humans, we waste the shit out of our words. It’s sad. We use words like “awesome” and “wonderful” like they’re candy. It was awesome? Really? It inspired awe? It was wonderful? Are you serious? It was full of wonder? You use the word “amazing” to describe a goddamn sandwich at Wendy’s. What’s going to happen on your wedding day, or when your first child is born? How will you describe it? You already wasted “amazing” on a fucking sandwich.
There are people that really live by doing the right thing, but I don’t know what that is, I’m really curious about that. I’m really curious about what people think they’re doing when they’re doing something evil, casually. I think it’s really interesting, that we benefit from suffering so much, and we excuse ourselves from it.
10. If you’re older, you’re smarter. I just believe that. If you’re in an argument with someone older than you, you should listen to ‘em. Even if they’re wrong, their wrongness is rooted in more information than you have.
11.I’m bored” is a useless thing to say. I mean, you live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of. Even the inside of your own mind is endless, it goes on forever, inwardly, do you understand? The fact that you’re alive is amazing, so you don’t get to say “I’m bored.”
12. If you’re a woman and a guy’s ever said anything romantic to you, he just left off the second part that would have made you sick if you could have heard it.
13. When you write from your gut and let the stuff stay flawed and don’t let anybody tell you to make it better, it can end up looking like nothing else.
14. There’s nowhere I won’t go. As long as it’s horribly, horribly true and/or wrong.
15. I’ve started to kind of hate people, and it’s not because I have anything against them. It’s just, I enjoy it. It’s recreation.
The fact of the matter is that Louis C.K says things as he sees them. He is not afraid to use dirty language in order to express his feelings or opinions, but most of the quotes above are true. Some sad, others inspiring, they help us gain a vaster perception of the world. What do you think about these quotes? Please Share your thoughts with us.